DCN Diving operates as a world-wide subsea service contractor and is an IMCA member for Surface supplied diving, Saturation diving and ROV operations. DCN Diving is specialized in:
- Hyperbaric welding and hyperbaric testing using specialized in-house experience and equipment including its Hyperbaric Test Facility in Bergen op Zoom
- Creating dry space underwater with the use of habitats, cofferdams, bulkheads and more
- Subsea rehabilitation of hydropower dams
- Underwater concreting and other civil works
- Pipelines installation dive support
- Subsea support in the renewable energy sector
- Vessel Inspection and Maintenance
- Offshore subsea Inspection Repair and Maintenance (IRM)
DCN is certified according to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001, SCC** and FPAL and has various certificates (ABS, Lloyds, KR, Bureau Veritas, Rina, DNV-GL, RMS and NK class) for In-water Survey and has class certificates for its Surface Supplied and Saturation Diving systems.
Health & Safety is at the heart of all our operations
As an ISO 45001 and SCC** certified company and a member of IMCA, DCN Diving is deeply committed to achieve to highest possible standard of Health and Safety.
This is achieved by:
- Continuous auditing by independent organisations;
- Providing training in essential Health and Safety skills;
- Ensuring a safe working environment for every employee;
- Emphasizing that everybody has the right to stop the job when considered unsafe or if there is any uncertainty of the task;
- Encouraging to report unsafe acts and conditions, near misses and accidents.
As an ISO 14001 certified company, DCN Diving is continuously seeking ways to keep its impact on the environment as low as reasonably practical.
This is achieved by:
- Implementing a process of risk management at all stages of operations, to determine environmental impact
- Providing an environmental management system covering all operations, to guide personnel in daily activities and document control processes
- Correcting any negative environmental impacts resulting from operations and, where possible, remedying any harm caused
- Encouraging suppliers and visitors to respect the environment and follow the principles of the DCN policy
- Ensuring that all employees fully understand their roles in protecting the environment through induction, training and communication.